Sunday, October 16, 2011

polka dots & fuschia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Polka dots and Fuschia = by far one of my favorite combinations.
This outfit is very quirky and fun, but also SUPER comfortable. I plan on wearing it on the trip to Dickson, TN for TTA. I absolutely cannot wait to skip 2 days of school to hang out with some thespian friends, see plays, audition for scholarships, attend a few workshops, and compete!

BUT back to fashion, okay. I bought this dress at Ross for $4.99 and it's so comfortable and versatile and amazing. AHH. I can wear it during any season and since it's black and grey, it looks amazing paired with virtually any color.
I bought these fuschia tights at Forever 21 for $3.50; they're my go-to pair! When I feel like an outfit I'm wearing is too drab, I throw on these and it gives the outfit a completely different effect. I wish I owned opaque tights in every color, seriously! Same goes for blazers.

Dress: $4.99, Ross
Tights: $3.50, Forever 21
Bag: permanently borrowed from mom
Combat boots: $9.99, Chinese Laundry brand, Ross

Have a splendid day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment