Monday, October 17, 2011

goddamn you half-japanese girls do it to me everytime

Okay, I know what you're thinking. "Didn't she just wear that outfit?"
I don't like wearing one outfit more than once, but I just adore this combination. And I paired it with the fuschia tights because I absolutely NEEDED to wear these platform sandals, and I didn't want to pair them with black tights...it seemed too boring. And, I love the contrasting colors.
These platform sandals are my mom; she bought them at a random cheap shoe store in Japan. I used to despise them, but then I started seeing pictures on Tumblr of girls wearing socks/tights with platform sandals, so I decided to give these shoes a try. Now, I love them. They're super cute and comfy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My sister made this Sailor Moon bow. Isn't it adorable?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment