Sunday, October 16, 2011

Incredible nights galore

As I've mentioned in the previous post, I went to see Circa Survive last night. All I can really say is that it was most definitely an experience beyond amazing. It's been awhile since I've attended a concert, and I've forgotten how truly fun it is, to just go wild. And to be directly in front of a band you've adored since your early high school years? Incredible. After the concert was over, Anthony Green came out and did an acoustic show. It was so wonderful! And, I got to meet him.
Anyway, here are a couple of snapshots.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Can I just say how beautiful I think Beale St. is? Truly. I love Memphis.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can't really see what I wore, but I'll give you the deets anyway:
My Blog is More Fashionable Than Your's tee: $7.99, T.J. Maxx
High-waisted shorts: $1, Old Navy brand, Salvation Army
Tights: $5.99, Betsey Johnson brand, T.J. Maxx
Shoes: $4.99, Mossimo brand, Goodwill
Teal Bow: homemade, Sarina Creations (my sister makes bows)

No comments:

Post a Comment