Saturday, October 8, 2011

dangle like women in the breeze, on a line above the yard

I had such a lovely day today. The last two days have totally made up for my not-so-good week.
First of all, BIG NEWS! I got in Chicago...as Mary Sunshine :)
My first lead! I'm so ecstatic.
Today, my dad and I went and saw 50/50, and lunched at Chang's Bubble Tea Cafe. After that, I went thrifting and purchased some items that have been on my wish list for quite some time.
I bought a round tan cross-body bag for 2 dollars, a long pleated polka-dotted skirt for 4 dollars, and a pair of big round polka earrings for a dollar.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

White button down: $3, Wet Seal
Skirt: $4, Bibles for China Thrift Center
Hat: $7, Ross
Shoes: $19.99, Payless Shoe Source
Canvas bag: $11, Forever 21
Earrings: $1, Bibles for China Thrift Center

No comments:

Post a Comment