Sunday, October 9, 2011

flowers grow out of my grave grave grave

Today was a different kind of Sunday! I went to belly-dance lessons, which was super refreshing because I've been on hiatus. I finally succeeded in learning the Sidewinder! My favorite move thus far, besides the Maya.
After that, I went to Chang's, the mall, and Ross with my mom and sister. I purchased two pairs of Betsey Johnson tights, and they were only $5.99!
After that, my friend Alexa came over and we went to Taco Bell, and then she took pictures of my room for her project! And then she took my pictures at the park.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She wouldn't let me take her pictures. ):

Denim shirt: permanently borrowed from mom
Belt: likewise
Leopard print capris: likewise, once again
Loafers: 75 cents, Midtown thrift shop, Cole Haan brand
Purse: $2, Bibles for China Thrift Center

No comments:

Post a Comment