Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Classy/Edgy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It has been several weeks since I've last updated this blog, so hello!
I've added several new things to my wardrobe, and I'm really excited to wear them. But enough with irrelevant details!
I've been addicted to these polka dot tights lately. I got them at Express, and they cost 20....no way I'm paying that much for a pair of flimsy tights. But they were buy one get one 50% off, and I had a Purchase $30, get 15 off coupon...so, I got a deal on it. And I bought glitter tights along with them.
I get compliments everywhere I go everytime I wear these. I'm so addicted to them! They add so much flair to even the drabbest of outfits. As a dear friend has said, tights are the chocolate chips of life.
And this red dress is pretty nifty, too. It's from Love Culture, and makes me feel super glamourous.
Needless to say, yesterday was a glamorous day for me. ;)

ONE MORE THING. I've been addicted to the classy/edgy look lately...they've always had a strange way of mixing well. Pearls and chains, Doc Martens and classy dresses, etc etc etc.
SPEAKING OF DOCS, I'm getting a pair for Christmas. I'm so excited!

Finally, DEETZ
Dress: Love Culture, $24
Tights: Express
Boots: Chinese Laundry brand, Ross. $9.99
Pearls: permanently borrowed from mom
Chains: Forever 21, $3.80

Have a beautiful evening everyone. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment