Sunday, September 11, 2011

The sky is blue, b*tch

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yesterday, I took the ACT.....and bombed it. I swear I got a 12, the math was simply TERRIFYING! But the girl whose seat was assigned next to mine just so happened to be a friend. After the disastrous ACT, we decided to shop our hearts out. Retail therapy is best.
First, we went to Lenny's and shared a philly cheese steak sandwich. And then we went to Flashback, a vintage boutique located in Midtown. I fell in love. I was so surprised at how nifty of a store it was! It just had the best knick knacks, dresses, and basically...everything. Kelly and I spent two hours there having a photoshoot and browsing.
And then, we went thrifting. I bought a pair of Cole Haan loafers (wanted for awhile) for 75 cents and a red blazer for 4 dollars.
Kelly bought a sexy black lace top and a sleeveless white blouse.

1 comment:

  1. the ACT scared me too! I didn't even know half of the math or science. but I made a 22. only one point over average LAWL but I don't care.

    ReplyDelete