Friday, September 30, 2011

hello my babies.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in EONS. I've been insanely busy and my life has been hectic and I've just been over-whelmed.
This week was the opening of the play I'm currently in, How I Became a Pirate
Next Wednesday is the audition for Chicago. I hope I get in! So, wish me luck.
Hmm hmm hmm. Let's talk about recent purchases, shall we?
I bought a fuschia colored pair of tights for $3.50 at Forever 21. They're absolutely eccentric! Anddd a pair of red knock-off Keds at Goodwill for 5 bucks. It was such a coincidence how it came to be. I was racking the shoe aisle, thinking, "I hope I can find a pair of red keds/knock off Keds?" and just as soon as I thought that, I stumbled upon a pair....and they were in my size!
I swear I'm the luckiest shopper.

But, I promise I'll post a photo of tomorrow's outfit! I'll be going to Chili's with my Thespian Family sooo I pretty much have to look fabu.

Oh, and this is completely irrelevant, but I'm rereading The Perks of Being a Wallflower for the....4th time, I believe? It's absolutely breath-takingly amazing. I've been highlighting all my favorite quotes, as well. My life hasn't been....ideal lately. So, reading this book and listening to wonderful music (i.e., Best Coast, Micachu and the Shapes, CocoRosie, Penny & the Quarters) and walking around in this beautiful weather have been helping me a great deal.

I should also mention that I applied to become a fashion click blogger on the Teen Vogue website. Hopefully they'll accept me! Keep your fingers cross for moi?

C'est tout.

No comments:

Post a Comment