Saturday, August 13, 2011

mon coeur qui bat

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At the mall, I got my makeup done at Sephora's. The hilarious thing is, I pretended to be a foreign exchange student from Paris. The workers BOUGHT IT! They seriously thought I was french. It was so great. And Adam played along, when we spoke to each other, he said random french words and even made a few words up himself.
I asked for thick eyebrows and red lipstick.
Oh! I bet you want to know what I talked about. I talked about how my american biological american dad looks like Alan from the Hangover. I talked about how I wanted to model and be an actress. I sang her a Regina Spektor song...and I told her I wanted to be Liza Minelli.
I felt so accomplished as an actor.

Shirt: $9.80, Aeropostale (I've had it since freshman year)
Ribbon: HELLO DIY! I cut a strip off of a bulky black scarf I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment